Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thank you cards from the class of 2013

I am working with a group of parents to put on the 8th grade dance which is next Tuesday. We have a ton of great support from the community, so I thought it would be nice to send the businesses and people who donated time and supplies to our kids a thank you. The theme for the dance is Hawaiian, so I made these thank you cards for us to write to the people we need to thank. They are all basically the same, just different colors because I didn't have enough of one color to do all of the cards.






6 comments:

Golly said...

What a nice idea. I like your hibicus paper . Or maybe you made that designer paper.

marywebb said...

I made it with my SU roller.

Heather said...

Mary, these are all fabulous!!! I love them all!

Rachel said...

They...like you, are fabulous!! You always critique your work too much! Know that you are brilliant at your craft! Hugs~

DJ said...

Cool cards! You are such an amazing teacher :-)

Unknown said...

Hi! What a nice blog indeed. I love so much these pictures of cards... There is so much peace that comes out of it.
I will for sure come back to visit your blog :)
--
Venus
Are you scared to be alone at home need security