Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

All I wanted for Mother's Day was some time to do some stamping and spend some time in my craft room. I needed a card for my mom, my aunt and a friend that will be having dinner with us tonight, so I spent about 4 hours making 3 cards!! It was so great to finally have time to make something.


The first card I made for my Aunt Mary. It has a lot of prima flowers and the little brads are some from basic grey that I have been hording, I just hate to use my cool stuff, but if I don't use it, it just sits in my craft room so I guess I don't need to save everything!!

The second card is for my Mom, it has no stamping on the front, just vellum flowers, but the inside (below) is stamped and has some bling.

My favorite card that I made today is this next one........


I got this "Busted" set for my birthday and I have wanted to use it, but just haven't had time. I have a friend who's hubby just got hired as a police officer, so I thought she'd like this cute girly cop card. Of course she didn't get a uniform, he did, but I still think she'll think this is a cute card!! I really like how it turned out.

4 comments:

Deana said...

OH I love it, the police girl is just too cute. Glad to see you back stamping.... I keep saying I'm going to too, maybe next month.

Heather said...

Mary, these are all terrific. I love all of the flowers and the police girl is totally adorable! Great job!

Golly said...

Time for another post Mary. I know you are super busy but I just wanted ou to know I am checking up on you.

Dawn said...

HOW PRECIOUS!!! I love your blog and I am off to add you to mine right now!!!