Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just saying hi!

Hello out there, wish I was doing some stamping, but I am way behind. I got the house kind of clean, the laundry partly finished, and the shopping done, so tomorrow I hope to work on some end of the year projects. I want to make something to give to my students for the end of the year, I have some thank you cards to make, and 3 retirement cards. That's going to be a lot...considering I rarely stamp anymore. School is almost out :o(, so I may have more stmaping time :o). I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

3 comments:

Golly said...

Since my first attempt to comment didn't work, I just have to try again. I keep checking your Blog to see if you have those retirement cards done yet. Just a few more days of school, then you'll have more time. Glad you at least posted a "Hello"

marywebb said...

I need to make graduation cards, retirement cards and I want to make my kids each something too. Time is just so limited for some reason!!

Unknown said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its great to see that every thing here is getting more lively...
thanks a lot for these keep them coming....

--
Venus
Are you scared to be alone at home need security