Sunday, May 17, 2009

Water bottles for the dance



I've been working on the water bottles for the 8th grade dance. Our theme is Hawaiian, so I think these will be perfect. I was stamping hibiscus flowers forever, then remembered I had the roller with Hawaiian flowers, so I switched to it and the stamping went much faster!!! We only have 61 kids, but we are doing at least 2 bottles per kid, plus some for the adults, so I have a lot of water bottles to cover. 7 cases of 24 actually....There are other great parents that are going to help me. :o)

BTW...These go with the leis in my earlier post.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Mary, this are so cute! What an awesome idea!

Kisa Peters said...

Great idea Mary! Hawaii! What a great theme!

Pauline said...

Wow Mary! You have some awsome ideas...They look easy to do but very nifty

Unknown said...

I love the new layout, the use of tags is great .
NICE!!!!!!!!!!
I will for sure come back to visit your blog :)


--
Venus
Are you scared to be alone at home need security